We recommend that you make use of Duinrell’s cancellation insurance. This policy covers cancellation costs for a wide range of unexpected events, such as illness or family deaths. The charge for this is a one-off payment of 5% of the total sum, plus an administration fee of € 5.50. This service is available for a maximum of 24 hours before arrival.
For cancellation (with or without the Duinrell cancellation arrangement) without a valid reason, Duinrell charges a percentage of the agreed price. This is:
- With a cancellation, 3 months before the date of arrival, 15% of the price;
- With a cancellation between 3-2 months before the date of arrival, 50% of the price;
- With a cancellation between 2-1 months before the date of arrival, 75% of the price;
- With a cancellation within a month before the date of arrival, 90% of the price;
- With a cancellation on the day of arrival, 100% of the agreed price
- Upon arrival, you may be asked to leave a deposit.
- A deposit is mandatory for group bookings of five or more Duingalows, Lodge tents, campsites or Duinhostel rooms and for last-minute bookings. The deposit on a Duingalow and a Duinhostel room is € 100.00 per Duingalow/room, while for a campsite it is € 25.00 per person.
- Your deposit will be refunded after we have confirmed that you have left your accommodation in an acceptable condition and have adhered to house rules.
- By ‘acceptable condition’ we mean that before departure the beds are stripped and the bed linen is placed by the door. Also, all contents must be clean and in place and your garbage must have been taken to the garbage container.
- For a quick refund of your deposit, Duinrell needs a few important personal details. Please fill in the deposit form by arrival.
Safety and audio equipment
- Audio equipment must be inaudible outside your own Duingalow/pitch.
- We expect all our guests to maintain peace and quietness between 11 pm and 7 am. Those who create any disturbance risk losing their deposit.
Terms and conditions
The booking terms and the Duinrell recreation conditions, based on Recron conditions, apply to all Duinrell Holiday and Amusement Park reservations, whether booked directly or indirectly. These conditions are enclosed with your booking confirmation and will also be supplied on request at Duinrell. Prices, dates, and times in the brochure and online at www.duinrell.nl are given as accurately as possible, but are not binding. Duinrell B.V. reserves the right to revise these details. At the time of reservation, you will be given a confirmed price. We reserve the right to make changes to prices as well as to the contents of the brochure. Print errors are not binding. Pricing information from the previous newsletter is no longer valid.
Reservation and payment
- After making a reservation, you’ll receive an acknowledgement with payment instructions. Upon receipt of your payment, you will receive your voucher and the necessary information regarding your stay approximately one week before your arrival.
- For reservations made far in advance, you are asked to pay 25% of the total price plus the cancellation insurance fee directly after making the reservation. The 75% balance should be paid within six weeks of your arrival at Duinrell.
- For reservations made within six weeks of your arrival, the full balance must be paid within one day of the reservation.
- Last minute reservations. Up to three days before your arrival, we request you to pay by phone or by online transfer. For bookings made within three days before your arrival, the telephone operator will inform you about the payment procedure.
- Each Duingalow, Lodge tent, campsite and room in the Duinhostel must be occupied by at least one person over the age of 21.
- The following accommodations are meant for family holidays: Oranjerie, Premium Plus and Premium Duingalows. Groups, such as sports teams, are not allowed.
- Duinrell reserves the right to terminate the contract with immediate effect at any time should your personal data provided at the time of reservation, or the personal data of others, be incomplete and/or inaccurate. In such cases, there will be no refund, or a partial refund, of money.
- Tour operators, guests, and others are not permitted to make the Duingalows, Duinhostel rooms and/or camping pitches and Duinrell entrance-I.D's available for use under any name, or under any pretext whatsoever, to anyone other than those named in the contract, unless agreed in writing with Duinrell beforehand.
If you pay the money directly via bank, the following information is needed:
Bank: ABN AMRO bank, The Netherlands
BIC : ABNANL2A
Note: When making your payment, please remember to state the payment reference. We require this payment reference to ensure that your payment is correctly processed. If you do not keep to the payment conditions, Duinrell is entitled to cancel your reservation.
- If after fixing the agreed price, due to an increase in the burden on Duinrell's side, additional costs arise as a result of charges and/or levies (eg VAT, tourist tax, etc.) that are directly related to the holiday accommodation or the holidaymaker, the holidaymaker/booker will be charged by Duinrell, even after the conclusion of the contract or making the booking.
- Children up to and including the age of three are given free admission into Duinrell.
- Duingalow and lodge tent prices include VAT, bedding, and cleaning fees, but do not include booking fees, tourist tax, and any deposit.
- Camping prices include VAT but do not include booking fees, tourist tax, and any deposit.
- Duinhostel prices include VAT, bedding, and cleaning fees, but do not include booking fees, tourist tax, and any deposit.
- Any discounts or special offers can no longer be applied once your booking has been confirmed by Duinrell.
In order to prevent unwelcome guests entering the park, you will receive a Duinrell ID. This is a personal access pass with a recent passport photo. The Duinrell ID should always be displayed at the entrance of the Duinrell site and you also have to be able to present the Duinrell ID at any moment during your stay.
By requesting and receiving our brochures and newsletters, you will automatically be added to our database. We will use your details to send you interesting offers and information on Duinrell products/services. If you wish to opt out of this service, please do this by phone on 0031 (0)70 5155 255 or email [email protected]
Change of address?
If you change your address, please let us know and we’ll amend our details. You can do this by phone on 0031 (0)70 5155 255. You can also email us on [email protected], giving us your name and your old and new address details.