Do you think booking a holiday is too risky right now? No worries. At Duinrell you can book carefree! Book now and decide later. This way we guarantee that you can look forward to your Duinrell holiday with peace of mind. Take a look at our assurances:

#1 Free rebooking guarantee

Up to 31 days before arrival: free rebooking

Until 31 days before arrival, you can change your Duinrell holiday to another period of stay and/or another type of accommodation without any change costs. The total amount of the booking remains the same or increases. Is the total amount of your booking higher? Then you pay the difference. We will not refund the paid price.

#2 Free cancellation

Free cancellation within 24 hours

You can cancel your booking free of charge within 24 hours of making your booking; with the condition that your arrival date at the time of booking is further away than 31 days (otherwise general cancellation conditions apply). Have you already made a down payment? Then we will cancel your current booking and transfer the amount already paid to a new booking with your chosen new arrival date. Cancellations after 24 hours are subject to our general cancellation conditions.

#3 Pay later

Pay in instalments

If you book a Duinrell holiday with an arrival date in more than 8 weeks, you do not have to pay the full travel sum immediately. You pay for your holiday in two instalments: 25% immediately and the remaining 75% up to 8 weeks before arrival.

#4 - 85 years of experience

For more than 85 years we have been making sure that our guests can make the most beautiful family memories on our Duinrell estate. Over the past 85 years, our family business has gained extensive experience in the leisure industry and is therefore a trusted holiday destination. Even in uncertain times like these, you can be confident that your booked holiday can continue or be rebooked to another time.

Do you have any questions about our booking assurances? Take a look at our frequently asked questions or contact us.

Bezig met laden
Book now