Duinrell, puts spring in your step!
A splashing day out or a fun family holiday
General booking terms
Before you make reservation…You have decided to spend your holiday at Duinrell. Please read this important information first to make sure you are familiar with all the details when you make your reservation.
We recommend that you make use of Duinrell’s cancellation insurance. This policy covers cancellation costs for a wide range of unexpected events, such as illness or family deaths. The charge for this is a one-off payment of 5% of the total sum, plus an administration fee of € 5.50. This service is available to max. 24 hours before arrival.
For cancellation (with or without the Duinrell cancellation arrangement) without a valid reason, Duinrell charges a percentage of the agreed price. This is:
- With a cancellation, 3 months before the date of arrival, 15% of the price;
- With a cancellation between 3-2 months before the date of arrival, 50% of the price;
- With a cancellation between 2-1 months before the date of arrival, 75% of the price;
- With a cancellation within a month before the date of arrival, 90% of the price;
- With a cancellation on the day of arrival, 100% of the agreed price
On arrival, you may be asked to leave a deposit.
- A deposit is mandatory for group
bookings of five or more
Duingalows, Lodge tents, campsites or Duinhostel
rooms and for last-minute
bookings. The deposit on a Duingalow and a
Duinhostel room is € 100.00 per Duingalow/room, for a campsite
€ 25.00 per person.
- Your deposit will be refunded after we
have confirmed that you
have left your accommodation in an acceptable
have adhered to house rules.
- By ‘acceptable
condition’ we mean that before departure the
beds are stripped and the bed linen is placed by
all contents are clean and in place and your garbage has been taken to the garbage container.
- For a quick refund of your deposit
Duinrell needs a few important
personal details. Please fill in the deposit form
Safety and audio equipment
- Audio equipment must be inaudible outside your own Duingalow/pitch.
- We expect all our guests to maintain
peace and quietness between 11 pm and 7 am. Those who create any disturbance
risk losing their deposit.
Terms and conditionsThe booking terms and the Duinrell recreation conditions, based on Recron conditions, apply to all Duinrell Holiday and Amusement Park reservations, whether booked directly or indirectly. These conditions are enclosed to your booking confirmation and will also be supplied on request at Duinrell. Prices, dates and times in the brochure and online at www.duinrell.nl are given as accurately as possible, but are not binding. Duinrell B.V. reserves the right to revise these details. At the time of reservation, you will be given a confirmed price. We reserve the right to make changes to prices as well as to the contents of the brochure. Print errors are not binding. Pricing information from the previous newsletter is no longer valid.
Reservation and payment
- After making a reservation, you’ll receive an acknowledgement with payment instructions. On receipt of your payment you will receive your voucher and the necessary information regarding your stay approximately one week before your arrival.
- For reservations made far in advance, you are asked to pay 25% of the total price plus the cancellation insurance fee directly after making the reservation. The 75% balance should be paid within six weeks of your arrival at Duinrell.
- For reservations made within six weeks of your arrival, the full balance must be paid within one day of the reservation.
- Last minute reservations. Up to three days before your arrival, we request you to pay by phone or by online transfer. For bookings made within three days before your arrival, the telephone operator will inform you about the payment procedure.
- Each Duingalow, Lodge tent, campsite and room in the Duinhostel must be occupied by at least one person over the age of 21.
- Duinrell reserves the right to terminate the contract with immediate effect at any time should your personal data provided at the time of reservation, or the personal data of others, be incomplete and/or inaccurate. In such cases, there will be no refund, or partial refund, of monies.
- Tour operators, guests and others are
not permitted to make available for use the Duingalows, Duinhostel rooms and/or
camping pitches under any name, or under any pretext whatsoever,
to anyone other than those named in the contract, unless agreed in writing with Duinrell.
Special requestsDo you have a preference for a certain location or period, please keep in mind the following:
CampingFrom 15 July till 19 August 2017, only full weeks (Saturday to
Saturday) can be booked for Premium and Comfort class. From 25 untill 28 May 2017 (Ascension) and 2 June untill 5 June 2017 (Whitsun) stays must be for a minimum of three nights. During certain periods, parts of the campsites will not be available.
Duingalows and lodge tents
From 7 July till 18 August 2017 only full weeks
can be booked (Friday to Friday).
Till 31 March 2017 and from 30 October 2017 till 5 January 2018 a minimum booking of 15 persons applies to the Duinhostel. Bookings per week
Only with preference bookings which means you have paid preference costs your accommodation number is final.
- Children up to
and including the age of three are given free admission to Duinrell.
- Duingalow and lodge tent prices include VAT, bedding, cleaning fees but do not include booking fees, tourist tax and any deposit.
- Camping prices
include VAT but do not include booking fees, tourist tax and any deposit.
prices include VAT, bedding and cleaning fees but do not include booking fees,
tourist tax and any deposit.
- Any discounts or special offers can no longer be applied once your booking has been confirmed by Duinrell.